At Advanced Practice Clinic, our board certified Family Nurse Practitioners are licensed and extensively trained to diagnose and treat a variety of common health issues.
Get Healthy Services
- Respiratory conditions, including sinus infections, sore throats, coughs, flu, bronchitis, allergies, and other related illnesses.
- Head, Ear, and Eye conditions, including ear infections, pink eye, styes, and others.
- Skin, Hair, and Nail conditions, including sunburn, wart removal, lice, acne, poison ivy, insect bites, and rashes.
- Digestive and Urinary conditions, including diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, bladder infection, and urinary tract infections.
Chronic Disease Management
- Blood Pressure
- Thyroid Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Insulin Resistance
- Adrenal and hormone imbalances
- Depression and Anxiety
- Birth Control
Live Healthy Services
- Physicals for school, sports, camp, college, and more.
- Vaccinations including DTaP, Hepatitis, Influenza, MMR, Tdap, Others by appointment only
- Health screenings, including Heart Health, Diabetes, and Thyroid.
- Travel Healthy package, includes travel immunizations and counseling.
- Stop Smoking Now – a smoking cessation program.
- Ear irrigation
- STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) testing and treatment
- And more
We Take Medicare, Missouri Medicaid and many private insurance plans**
Whether you have a common illness, or need a routine checkup, our walk-in clinic now open and will be your most convenient and affordable healthcare option.
*Cash Prices start at $35 for most acute illness of one medical condition. Additional charges may apply for management of multiple medical conditions, chronic conditions, medications, or in-office treatments. Every effort is made to review charges before any services are performed.
**Please call to verify if we take your insurance plan. We do not guarantee coverage. All clients are subject to insurance co-pay, deductible, and any charges not covered by your insurance plan. Charges are based on contracted pricing with insurance plans and may vary from patient to patient and visit to visit.