3 Step Medically-based Weight Loss Management Program
Patients who qualify have multiple options to choose from or combine options to help them reach their weight loss goals. We have programs which can be individually developed to assist patients to lose weight and learn to keep it off long term. We have plans to match any budget and lifestyle.
Goal: Rapid weight reduction
Step 1 = Physical exam, EKG, Blood work, Plan development. Weekly weigh ins and BMI/Body fat analysis, Bodysite and food diary review
Treatment plans may include: HCG, Appetite suppressant therapy (Such as Phetermine, Belviq, Qsymia, and Contrave), MIC Ultra injections, LipoLaser, Coolsculpting, Body Wraps, Comprehensive personalized meal and exercise plans, Take Shape For Life 5 & 1 meal replacement plans, or other prescribed medications.
STEP 2 – Transtional Phase
Goal: keep the weight off
Includes a follow up appointment and exam. Follow up lab panel, on-going prescriptions for appetite control as needed, weekly weigh-ins and body analysis, Bodysite and food diary review
Review additional areas of concern, May include: appetite control (Such as Phetermine, Belviq, Qsymia, and Contrave), Lipolaser, Coolsculpting, Skin tightening, weekly MIC Ultra injections, Laser, Coolsculpting, Body Wraps, Comprehensive personalized meal and exercise plans, Take Shape For Life 3 & 2 Meal replacement plans, or other prescribed medications.
STEP 3 – Comprehensive Long Term Phase
- Multiple medical conditions influence weight gain and metabolism
- Treatment plans based on lab testing results
- Food sensitivity Testing: 184 food sensitivity plus diet guide
- Hormone testing: Using bio-identical hormone replacement for health weight balance
- Exercise plans and diet management through Bodysite, Laserlipo, Coolsculpting, Bodywraps
- Comprehensive personalized meal plans